Thursday 22 September 2011

Slow Down, to Speed Up

It's been a little slow on the photo front recently, finding the time to fit it in has been really difficult, which has frustrated me endlessly as it's the one thing I really want to spend my time doing.

I have, however, been putting together a new website, and trying to book in photo jobs. I have a wedding this Saturday, which K and I are doing together, so will hopefully have some photo's from that soon.
I may also be doing some next week, once I have the full details of those, I can say a bit more about them.

For now though, this is our Twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/H_K_Photo

This is our facebook page

www.facebook.com/HandKPhotographyUK

And a self portrait

1 comment:

  1. It's okay dear. We will wait for your new website and also best wishes to your marriage.
    carte r4i sdhc

    ReplyDelete